Thursday, January 29, 2009

Man in the Coffee Beans

A simple BRAIN test for you, FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS

This is bizarre -- after you find the guy -- it's so obvious. Once you find him -- you think, Why didn't I see him immediately? 


Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 

  • 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. 
  • Between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. 
  • Between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.  
  • Not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!  
 
And yes, the man is really there...!!!

P.S.: Before taking more of these excercises email me and I'll tell you where the man is in these cofee beans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. After I saw the dude, I was like, " how did I not see that?"

Post a Comment