Friday, May 3, 2013

Now Eat Your Chocolate Forever :)

As a kid while eating a chocolate I always use to worry a lot. What would I do after it got over.

Only if I had this solution, I would have grown up to be a contended happy man. Had Charlie seen this he would have never visited the chocolate factory. And well Mr. Willy Wonka would have never worried for an heir.



The trick is in how you eat it and not how much you eat.

And now the secret with which you can eat your chocolate for ever & ever & ever. :)

Just follow the steps on how to eat it and you shall never be short of one.



Looks difficult. Here this should make it easier to understand.



Disclaimer: I shall not be responsible for all your tooth decays and diabetes caused due to excessive chocolate consumption. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment